To lead a team up 6 personnel in a potentially demanding environment. To provide a quick response to potential protestor action.
Must have leadership skills with proven operational deployment in hostile/challenging roles. Be able to forward think and plan and demonstrate situation awareness skills.
Starting from £10.25 per hour. Average working week 56 hours.
- SIA Trained and Licensed – Door Supervisor Level
- SIA Licence must be current
- Hold an in date First Aid certificate
- Have at least 5 years security experience, which must demonstrate customer service and highlight hostile/conflict management roles and experience.
- Customer Service – NVQ level 2
- Conflict Management training or experience.
- Computer literate.
- Due to the nature of the work and deployment locations, candidates must be physically fit and able to transverse rough undulation terrain whilst assisting with the carriage or heavy awkward loads.
- Be able to accurately communicate in the first written and spoken language of the United Kingdom.
Additional Preferred Skill-Set
- Supervisory/Managerial course with certificate,
- Control & Restraint Course (Home Office Approved),
- Rigid Bar Course (Home Office Approved).
- Loose Chain Course (Home Office Approved).
- Health & Safety Certified.
SFM (UK) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.